Here they come...
Oh yes, they've still got the moves...

Michelle, Amber and I realized that God was definitely looking out for us while in Tacoma. We had gotten there early on Saturday to doing some Christmas shopping at Southcenter Mall. We walked through the mall and decided since we were all starving, we'd walk across the way to the Cheesecake Factory. While we enjoyed our meal, we complained about how sllllooooowwww our waitress was and how she was cutting in on our shopping time. Well, as I was using the restroom, a girl came in to inform everyone that a shooting had occurred and the mall was closed. What a blessing our "inconvenience" turned out to be!!!

That was the most fun I've had in a long time!!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it amazing how God is working when we don't know it!!! I am glad you got to relive your youth!
ReplyDeleteI cannot begin to tell you how glad I am that you posted pictures of this concert!
ReplyDelete