Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween fun

We had a pretty good Halloween. Hunter dressed up in his gladiator costume from last year (he couldn't decide what to be) and Rhyan was a pig. We started off by going to Grandma and Papa's house to show off the kids' costumes. Papa was acting goofy because Rhyan didn't want to wear her pig hat.

Hunter had to be "tough" since he was a gladiator...

Rhyan was really mad that I made her wear the hat. I just wanted it for the picture!

Here's Papa being silly...





Next, we headed to great-Grandma and Grandpa Page's house where the kids picked out what candy they wanted. Then we headed to Zillah where we met up with my sister and her family. We did the trunk-or-treat and the kids got some nice goodies. After that, we headed to the Civic Center where the kids played games and got some more loot.

Hunter is acting like Big Foot here. Yeah, I have no idea, either.



Rhyan eating a blueberry sno-cone...




Rhyan had a blast in the bounce house! She kept wanting to go back in.



We did some trick-or-treating at a few houses before having dinner. We stopped by Grandma and Grandpa Bemis' house before heading home. Both of the kids were so exhausted...and so was I!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures, Melissa! Gosh... They are getting big so quickly!!

    ReplyDelete