Most of you know how Rhyan likes to play in our armoire in the living room. It's empty and she fits perfectly in there. She loves to sit in there with the doors shut and hide from everyone. In fact, the first time she hide in there she about gave her dad a heart attack - he was looking all over the house for her until he finally heard her giggling in there! I figure if it can hold a t.v. it can hold a Rhyan! Last night, Hunter and Rhyan were playing in and around the armoire. Rhyan climbed into the armoire and Hunter held it closed. From the other room, Chad and I heard this conversation:
Rhyan: "Open, open!"
Hunter: "This door only speaks Spanish - hola!"
Rhyan: "Abre!"
Chad and I were really surprised she said it. She loves to watch Dora and Chad and I are always saying the few Spanish words we know (he knows a lot more then I do). She has been counting to ten in Spanish (which Hunter has been really helping her with) but I had no idea she even knew what the Spanish word for open was...what a little sponge she is!
She's such a smart girl! She must get that from her auntie :). And she pays way better attention to Dora than the boys do... wait, she pays better attention to everything than the boys do!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! Viva Dora!
ReplyDelete