Friday, November 7, 2008

Tag! A little late...

Rhyan was tagged by Tanner (a few weeks ago) so here it goes:

Name/Meaning: Rhyan Michelle. Rhyan is from Chad's middle name, Ryan, and my sister's name is Michelle. I personally wasn't big on the name Rhyan but I was dead-set on having Michelle for a middle name. Chad tricked me into going w/ Rhyan since I already had the middle name picked out. Whatever!!

Age: Just about three!!

Nicknames: Missymoo, doo-doo, babycakes

Favorite Activities: Playing with dolls, putting on "make-up", gymnastics, dancing, helping mommy cook.

Favorite Foods: Coco Puffs -daddy got her hooked! Chicken, yogurt, applesauce and french fries.

Favorite Music: Veggie Tales and any music from Dora

Favorite toys: Her Raggedy Ann doll that my cousin made her for Christmas, her Barbie make-up and anything with Disney Princesses.

What Makes Her Happy: Mommy, her blanket, milk and candy!

What Makes Her Sad: Not getting her way, being told no or being told to wait. Typical two-year-old!

Rhyan tags:
Jackson {Jill}, Avarie {Tyffany}, Leyton (Christi), Maggie {Arin}, Noa{Linda}

No comments:

Post a Comment