Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy 7th Birthday, Jewel!

Today we celebrated our neice, Jewel's 7th birthday. Her surprise party was held at Hands on Art. It's a newer place at 56th & Summitview that has tons of different ceramics that you can paint. Brandt has taken Jewel there many times before and thought it would be a great place to have her birthday. Jewel had no idea and was completely surprised when she came in. It was the first time we had ever seen her blush! Both Hunter and Rhyan really enjoyed themselves. Hunter painted a football bank (with Seahawk colors to match his room) and Rhyan and I (mainly I) painted a piggy bank. I didn't get the final picture of Hunter's football but I got mine, I mean Rhyan's! If anyone is looking for ideas of where to have their child's birthday party, I would highly recommend this place. They'll order pizza for you and they have someone on hand to help out the entire time. The girl that was helping did everything - we never had to get up from our seats! She served everyone punch, pizza and cake and cleaned up after. Jewel had a wonderful time and we were so glad to be able to celebrate with her!

Here's the birthday girl blowing out her candles...
Rhyan painting her piggy...

Hunter painting his football...


The final product of the piggy!





No comments:

Post a Comment