On Sunday, Chad had to work so I hauled the kids to the Christmas light parade on Yakima Avenue. I got there a half hour early to save a spot for my in-laws. Although it was cold, and the parade really wasn't that great, I had reinforcements: hot chocolate and popcorn! Right before the parade started, Rhyan had to go potty but every place was closed. As I walked around trying to find a place for her to go, I managed to lose one of her gloves. I never did find a place for her but she managed to hold on until the parade ended. We ate dinner w/ Papa and Grandma at Miners before heading home. I'm still waiting for Chad to put up our outdoor Christmas lights....we'll see if it'll happen this year or not!
It's hard to tell, but here is Rhyan dancing with the Kent School of Dance girls. She told Papa she had to "get down now" when she saw the float coming.
Okay, those last two pictures capture your kids' personalities perfectly. And I'm pretty sure there's a picture of you somewhere at Mom and Dad's house with that exact same expression on your face!
ReplyDelete