Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Part 1

On Christmas Eve, we headed to my sister's house to celebrate with my family. We had a yummy dinner and let the kids open presents. One of Hunter's presents was a havoc heli and he hasn't stopped playing with it since. Rhyan got a Tinkerbell sweatshirt from my parents and she's asked to wear it everyday (I finally let her today). Chad and I got the present I have been waiting and waiting for...Seinfeld Scene It! I was so excited since we are both Seinfeld fanatics. P.S.: We've played it three times and I've beaten Chad twice. After the presents, we played Bingo (which Michelle and Dan got) and it was so much fun!! We decided we'd have to play it everytime we get together.








2 comments:

  1. Wasn't that an awesome auntie to buy him that Havoc Stinger?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you guys had a fun Christmas! (ok---that peanut butter pie that Chad made sounded really good, too!!). At Rhyan's age now, isn't it so much fun to see her reaction to things surrounding the holiday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete