I finally found Rhyan's baby book!!!! I was looking through some rubbermaid containers in the garage for my fall decorations for my porch, and I peeked in one that had stuff from Rhyan's first birthday. Thinking I'd reminice for a bit, I started looking through and viola! There was the book! I was so happy that I thought I'd cry. Chad heard my squeals of delight and came to the garage to see me hugging the book. We sat and read through it and when Chad said, "I forgot all about that" I said, "See? This is why I wanted to find it so bad!"
Last weekend, my parents accompanied Hunter, Rhyan and I to the fair. With Chad's schedule, we figured it would be too hard to find a time to go with him so we ditched him. Both of the kids had a blast on the rides. I didn't get any pictures of Hunter, really. He was on the huge rides and since he had a wrist band he went on most of them at least twice. The kids spent so much time on the rides that we never got a chance to look through any of the buildings! We had a great time and it was good for the kids to spend some time with Grandma and Grandpa.
Last weekend, my parents accompanied Hunter, Rhyan and I to the fair. With Chad's schedule, we figured it would be too hard to find a time to go with him so we ditched him. Both of the kids had a blast on the rides. I didn't get any pictures of Hunter, really. He was on the huge rides and since he had a wrist band he went on most of them at least twice. The kids spent so much time on the rides that we never got a chance to look through any of the buildings! We had a great time and it was good for the kids to spend some time with Grandma and Grandpa.
Even though you can't see him, Hunter is on this ride...
I'm glad you found Rhyan's album - I spent like 12 bucks on that thing!
ReplyDelete