Rhyan has been doing gymnastics for a little over a year now, so I decided to buy her a little outfit. She loves it! She struts around the gym every time she wears it. When it's time to get ready, she puts her outfit on and says, "I need pigtails!" For those of you who don't know, Rhyan hates to have her hair in pigtails...which figures because I love how her hair looks with them in. When I told her that it was a requirement to wear pigtails to gymnastics, she gave in. I was finally able to get a good picture of her with it on (and with the pigtails) - and she looks like a little Shawn Johnson in training!
Except that she's only a couple of inches away from Shawn Johnson's height right now :)
ReplyDeleteOh, and I forgot to tell you, we plan on bringing our pumpkins to your house on Nov. 1 and leaving them so all of your neighbors can enjoy their beauty :)
ReplyDelete