Monday, February 4, 2013

Rhyan's birthday!

 
 
Our sweet little girl turned 7 on the 19th of January.  I still can't believe she's already 7!  Chad and I were reflecting on the fact that she is now the age Hunter was when she was born. Sigh.  The years really do fly by.
 
 
Rhyan wanted a cowgirl-themed party this year.  She invited a few friends over for some karaoke and Wii Dance Party Disney Edition.  Unfortunately, we had all had a bout of the flu and I was just getting over it so I wasn't much fun.  Chad was so awesome and made Rhyan's pink camo cupcakes and cleaned the house for me.
 

We got Rhyan an American Doll for her birthday this year.  She was sooooo excited!  She has been wanting one for a few years now. 


 Here is Emily!  I love the look of sheer happiness on Rhyan's face!


Happy birthday, sweet girl.  May you continue to grow into a young lady who loves the Lord.  You are such a blessing to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment