What a busy month December was! It seemed we had something going on every weekend leading up to Christmas. Rhyan had a dance recital (her first one at the Capital Theater) and she did great! I was so nervous for her because she had never performed in front of such a large crowd. Unfortunately, I didn't take our nice camera and only got a couple shots on my phone. In fact, I was so nervous and into her dance that I almost forgot to take pictures!
Here she is at dress rehearsal being very goofy!
Getting her hair done before her big performance!
As you can see the picture quality isn't very good. We had really good seats, too. I'll have to remember my nice camera for her Spring recital!
Our next busy weekend was partying with my family at our annual Christmas shindig. Once again, I was too busy talking to get very many pictures. Rhyan got a Lego Friends and Hunter got an itunes gift card.
On to Christmas Eve! We spend Christmas Eve with my family and this year we had it at our house. My sister made gingerbread men for the kids to decorate, and we had our annual "Christmas Story" movie marathon on!
Rhyan loved her WSU Barbie from Aunt Michelle! It was definitely one of her favorite gifts.
Hunter also loved his WSU sweatshirt from Uncle Mike. I'm pretty sure one of my kids is a future Coug!
Christmas morning consisted of reading from the book of Luke, opening stockings (Rhyan and I got matching aprons!), opening a few gifts at home, and heading to Chad's parents house. Chad grandparents came into town from Spokane and this was the first time Chad had ever celebrated Christmas day with them! I took a couple pictures of everyone but they didn't turn out well (even with my good camera!) so hopefully we can get some better ones when we see them next.
Belle is checking out her new toy. Yes, we buy things for our dogs at Christmas!
It's hard to see, because it was snowing, but Dakota loved her rawhide bone. She wanted to play fetch with it and enjoyed eating snow when her bone was buried deep.
Rhyan got a new bike without training wheels! She is anxious to try it out when the snow clears!
I hope Ryn does dance and then I will be nervous right along with you!
ReplyDelete