On Tuesday
Rhyan had her first preschool graduation! It was
definitely bittersweet for me - although I know she has another year of preschool, it was hard for me to think that her first year is already over! The ceremony was very sweet: they sang a couple songs and were given certificates.
Rhyan's teacher started to give a speech and became very choked up - I had a hard time keeping the tears in listening to her! After the certificates were passed out, we all watched a video of the kids from throughout the year. We all headed to the worship hall where we had lunch and the kids got to play games and jump in a bounce house!
Another great thing
Rhyan got was a notebook of the special things she did throughout the year. The teachers had measured the kids' height and weight;
Rhyan has grown almost 2 full inches and has gained 2 pounds since September! It's hard to believe my baby is growing so fast. I'm trying so hard to cherish all these moments I have with her; looking at Hunter I am constantly reminded of how fast time goes by!
Here they come, marching in:
Rhyan saw us and gave us a goofy smile:


Singing their first song. That's Parker, a little boy in the class, wearing the Transformers mask. The kids were encouraged to wear whatever they wanted so apparently Parker wanted to look like Bumblebee.
She looked so cute! And I'm pretty sure that Parker is one of my youngest two in disguise. That is hilarious!
ReplyDeletehow sweet!! I would've cried just watching! Rhyan looked so cute...
ReplyDelete