Monday, May 10, 2010

Birthday party fun

Ok, for some reason I cannot get this post to not underline, so sorry for the annoyance!

Rhyan was invited by her friend, Faith to a birthday party - her very first official friend party! They had pony rides, a swing set, crafts, and a bounce house. Rhyan really had a great time & didn't want to leave! The weather was beautiful and I kicked myself for not bringing sunblock! Rhyan looooved riding the pony & she was able to pet a nearby horse.


Even though her face doesn't show it, she really did like riding the pony!
This was how Rhyan's hair looked prior to putting on the helmet. I had to take her hair down because the helmet wouldn't fit over her buns! :)





Rhyan and her friend, Emma had the best time in the bounce house! They laughed hysterically every time they were in there together.




2 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures!! She looks so big...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her hair looks adorable! Looks like she had a great time.
    And hey, since when have you and Chad been married for 13 years? Not yet lady!

    ReplyDelete