Saturday, August 31, 2013

Back to school...

Both of my kids decided they wanted to head back to public school this year.  While Chad and I struggled with this decision, we know our kids are always in God's hands.  Hunter had decided at the end of last year that he wanted to go to the freshman campus (yes, my baby boy is a NINTH grader!!) and Rhyan officially made the decision last week to head back to Cottonwood (as a second grader).  We know they really wanted to be around kids their own age...that's the problem with having them so far apart.  They were both beyond excited to go and I must say - they have gotten along so well this week! I think the time away has made their hearts grow fonder for each other!
 
Yes people, he is a FRESHMAN! And at 5'11 almost to the top of the door!

 
Little missy is 51" but still growing strong!

1 comment: