We went camping this past week with my sister and her family in Lincoln City. There is a great RV park that overlooks the ocean. We had a really great time together...even if the wind was blowing constantly! We already booked our trip for next year with the hopes that the weather will cooperate a little more!
My and my nephew Chase at dinner one night ~
Chad and I on the very windy beach ~
All five cousins hanging out at Depoe Bay ~
Chad and Rhyan checking out the fishing boats ~
Hunter pretending to throw Chase over the side. The water below was pretty nasty! ~The view from our camp trailer. Like I said, you can't beat this view ~
Rhyan and I walked up and down the beach in search of sea shells. We also found a dead jelly fish and lots of dead crabs and oysters! ~
Rhyan and I on our very windy walk ~
All five kids hanging out on the beach. I'm pretty sure they would have stayed all day if we let them but it was just too cold for us old folks! ~
No comments:
Post a Comment