Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Just a few updates in the last few months

We have had a busy few months.  Rhyan finished up soccer and immediately started softball.  This was her second year of softball and we saw a big improvement.  Soccer is definitely still her sport but by the end of the season she was really liking softball.
 
We completed our first year of homeschool!  Hooray!  Hunter made the decision to return to public school next year; he told us he misses interacting with his friends on a daily basis.  While this was a little difficult for us, we understand and want him to be happy in wherever he is getting his education.  Rhyan absolutely loved homeschool and is anxious to do it again next year!  I've already got her 2nd grade curriculum sitting in our spare room! 
 
Hunter will be a freshman in the Fall (Yikes!) so he is playing Spring Football right now.  He leaves for camp at EWU tomorrow.  Sigh.  I seriously cannot believe how quickly he is growing.  I was just thinking the other day how we only have 4 more years with him in our house everyday.  That really isn't much time to prepare him for the world out there.
 
Rhyan just completed her first year of Hip Hop at Melody Lane.  She really loves it!  And I must say, it's pretty cute to watch.  She had her Spring recital on Saturday and she did awesome!  Chad and I are a little wishful that she will go back to ballet and tap, but that doesn't look like it's going to happen anytime soon.
 
I finished my 2nd year of preschool. It was another great year and I look forward to returning in the Fall.  I actually started preparing some of my curriculum and classroom decorations right after school ended. :) 
 
Here are some photos from Rhyan's recital on Saturday.  A couple are a little blurry because she was moving so fast!
 
 
 












No comments:

Post a Comment