Hunter went for his 11 year well check yesterday. He is 5ft 1 1/2 and weighs 96lbs! He's in the 91st percentile for height and 74th for his weight. He is now only 2 inches shorter than me. I cannot believe how fast he is growing, and becoming a young man. Yesterday was his last immunizations before entering middle school. Middle school!!!!
Trust me, the above picture truly does Hunter justice. The kid has an appetite like you wouldn't believe. He finished off that turkey leg by himself without a problem. Just last night I made Tortellini and he literally ate half the pot! I can only imagine his appetite getting bigger and bigger as he grows. You may find this hard to believe but I had a huge appetite in high school; seriously, I could almost eat as much as Chad! His mom finally confessed to me recently that she and Chad's step-dad had said during that time they didn't know a girl could eat that much. So, I guess I should start saving for our increased grocery bill now...
He is going to pass you by in no time! And I'll also make sure to send his cousins over to visit after you've gone grocery shopping -something's got to be done to ease ours a little ;)
ReplyDeleteMiddle school already... That's crazy!! :0) He's at a fun age (I mean that seriously!) I loved teaching my 11 & 12 year old students! Good times...
ReplyDeleteSo Hunter is exactly my height now! (except that at 6 mos. pregnant, I am nowhere NEAR 96 lbs.!!!!)