I always love trying out new things for Rhyan's hair. On my blog list, there's a blog that is dedicated to little girls' hairstyles. There was a really cute on for St. Patrick's Day that I had to try out; the only problem was I didn't have any green ribbon to braid into her hair (as the blog suggests) so I just went without. I think it still turned out pretty cute (despite Rhyan's goofy expression) and she received a lot of compliments!
For the LORD, the Most High, is to be feared, a great king over all the earth. Psalms 47:2
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Happy green day!
Rhyan's preschool celebrated "green day" yesterday (since they don't have school on Wed) and Rhyan was happy to deck herself out in green!
Even though Chad made fun of me, I just had to paint Rhyan's nails green! They look really cute so I decided to paint my own...you know, to celebrate the holiday!

I always love trying out new things for Rhyan's hair. On my blog list, there's a blog that is dedicated to little girls' hairstyles. There was a really cute on for St. Patrick's Day that I had to try out; the only problem was I didn't have any green ribbon to braid into her hair (as the blog suggests) so I just went without. I think it still turned out pretty cute (despite Rhyan's goofy expression) and she received a lot of compliments!
I always love trying out new things for Rhyan's hair. On my blog list, there's a blog that is dedicated to little girls' hairstyles. There was a really cute on for St. Patrick's Day that I had to try out; the only problem was I didn't have any green ribbon to braid into her hair (as the blog suggests) so I just went without. I think it still turned out pretty cute (despite Rhyan's goofy expression) and she received a lot of compliments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, I hope you gave Hunter a nice hard pinch :)
ReplyDeleteAnd Rhyan looks sooo cute - and her hair is awesome! I should try that on one of the boys ;)