Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A birthday fit for a princess

Today Rhyan turned 4! I cannot believe she is already four years old. The time has flown by so quickly - it seems like yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital. This morning we woke up daddy and Hunter early so Rhyan could open her presents from us. She got the Strawberry Shortcake diner from mommy & daddy and a Snow White dress from Hunter. Last night, Rhyan helped me make brownies for her pre-school class, complete with princess rings to go on top!

Happy birthday sweet girl!


On Sunday, we had Rhyan's birthday party at Kids Castle. She had so much fun running herself ragged (as you can see by her hair in this next picture)!


My nephew Tanner get some awesome kicks in...



Rhyan was doing some of her ballet moves out on the gym floor...




My niece Jewel was mastering her rock climbing skills...




My nephew Kaden coming down the slide...





Chase and Tanner showing some brotherly love...




Here's the birthday girl excited to eat her very cute cake!





Her princess cake ~ it was so cute no one wanted to eat it!




3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Rhyan! Awesome cake!! Looks like she had a wonderful time celebrating her day!

    (I also love the "identical" dresses our girls received! That is too funny! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad Rhyan had a fun day. The boys sure had a great time at her party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! I can't believe Rhyan is 4! I love that she and Noa got the same gift! I guess when you are 4 there are just some universal things!!!

    ReplyDelete