Today is my nephew Tanner's 5th birthday!! We celebrated on Saturday at my sister's house with a Transformer cake and cupcakes...yummy!! Tanner walked away with some pretty awesome Transformer stuff. He got a Transformer bike and didn't believe me when I said it was my birthday present. Even at five years old, he can see right through Aunt Melissa's tricks.
My birthday was yesterday and Chad and the kids surprised me in the morning with a gift certificate for a massage and facial!! I was so excited and I cannot wait to use it! I'm hoping to take advantage of it during Spring Break when I don't have any kids here (other than my own, of course). On Friday night, we went to dinner with my family to Tequilas and headed back to our house for cake and ice cream. My mom made my favorite cake: yellow w/ chocolate frosting! It was sooo good but I had my brother take it so my kids wouldn't be begging for it all weekend. On Sunday, Chad's mom made us dinner (delicious salmon) and Chad bought me a Dairy Queen ice cream cake. What a great way to turn 32!!
I'm glad you had such a great birthday! And I'm sure Tan would be willing to let you ride his bike the next time your down. Maybe you could even pop a couple wheelies!
ReplyDelete