Thursday, September 18, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

So the past week has been a pretty busy one. My last day at the Hurst law office was Thursday, September 11th. I've decided to stay home and focus on school - if this sounds like I've said it a few times... I have. I called just about all of my clients and said that same sentence over and over again! I also decided to watch a few kids at home. I had a few friends who were looking for daycare so I thought it would a great way for Rhyan to interact with kids everyday. Including Rhyan, I'll have five little girls! Two babies and three (almost) three-year-olds! If anyone has any great craft ideas for pre-schoolers please let me know!

Last Wed, Chad left for Boston, MA with his friend, Shawn, who is from there and still has family living there. It was basically a free trip so there was no way he could turn it down (free flight/stay/golfing/baseball game). He was able to see a Red Sox game at Fenway Park and spent the weekend at Cape Cod. Chad had a lot of fun but he texted and called me many, many, many, many times everyday! He was definitely homesick by Saturday. Rhyan was very happy to see daddy when he came home on Tuesday but has wanted mommy to do everything since! I think Chad's had hurt feelings because Rhyan is such a daddy's girl. I'm sure being w/ me 24/7 the last week hasn't helped! Here are some pictures Chad took while in Boston...














1 comment:

  1. I could totally Photoshop you into that picture with Chad (or I could put him with a guy and it could be totally scandelous down at the police station)!

    ReplyDelete