My sister, Michelle and I decided to take a trip to North Bend to do some school shopping for Hunter, Chase & Tanner. Although I did manage to find some things for Hunter, I went completely overboard with clothes for Rhyan! It is so hard! There are so many cute clothes for girls and trust me, I could've gotten so much more! I managed to get Hunter some new shoes, two pairs of very hard to find jeans (he's tall and skinny and for some reason I couldn't find his size anywhere), two pairs of track pants and quite a few shirts. He was pretty happy with my purchases but at this point, couldn't really care less what his clothes look like! Rhyan, on the other hand, immediately put on the shoes I had got her and was looking through all the bags as soon as I set them down. She kept saying, "What else?" when I would pull something out. Sigh. She is already too much like her mother!
Michelle and I had a blast, as always. We did our typical one-liners from our favorite movies and made fun of our husbands and children! It was a great, yet rare, time together. We plan to hit the outlet malls again in November after we see New Kids on the Block in concert in Tacoma. Yes, that's right, New Kids!!!! Whooo-hooo!
I have no idea what you're talking about - I would NEVER make fun of my husband and children, just yours!! :). I had a great time!!
ReplyDelete