I have finished up all of my Christmas and stocking shopping. Huzzah! We are leaving for Great Wolf Lodge on Monday and this coming weekend is packed full with family Christmas parties and church Christmas programs. I love, love this time of year!
While many things have happened lately, a month ago Rhyan and I headed to Kent for the day and saw Toy Story 3 on Ice. It was soooo cool! Rhyan got to wear her Jessie costume, and because we were sitting pretty close to the ice, Jessie waved at her! Unfortunately, my camera died at the beginning of the show so I didn't get all the pictures I wanted.
Starting our road trip off with some refreshments...
The show started out with Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy introducing. It was neat to see some of our favorite Disney characters!
Bullseye got pretty close to us! Rhyan really wanted to pet him.
Fun! I want to go next time!! :o)
ReplyDelete