Both of my children are now officially in school. It is so hard to believe that Rhyan is old enough for Kindergarten now. Where has the time gone?
Let me just say, I have never seen her more excited for anything than to start school. She was up at 6:30 a.m. EVERY morning for two days before school started. Hunter, on the other hand, was sleeping until almost 10:00 a.m. each morning!
On her first day, Chad and I took her Cottonwood to see her off. She was so giddy she gave me a huge smile and wave as we walked out the door. I had an enormous lump in my throat and I'm pretty sure I would have bawled if Chad hadn't been there.
Hunter started his first day of 7th grade this year. He's at the Junior High and he seems to like it. I say seem because he's definitely getting the teenager "I'll talk when I feel like it" attitude. Not that he's being rude, just not always up for chatting non-stop like he did when he was little. Trust me, I now take full advantage of those moments when he wants to talk my ear off!
Oh my word... Hunter is a "young man"!! Look at that picture! (I agree... where does the time go?...)
ReplyDelete