I've been pretty bad about posting lately. I started back to school the first of January and unfortunately I could only get in for two night classes. One class is every night an hour and the other is two days a week for two hours. On top of still watching kids during the day, trying to be a wife & mom, needless to say I don't have a whole lot of time.
Well, here comes Valentine's day. I personally think Valentine's is a silly holiday (made by corporate America to get us to spend money)...BUT I sucked it up for Rhyan. Her preschool had a party so we made some cute Valentine cupcakes and cards for her classmates. Thankfully her teachers were awesome about pointing out how Valentine's day is a day to reflect on how much God loves them and how we love Him in return. They made sweet little crafts that looked like the candy hearts and said things like "I chose U", "Jesus loves U", "God saves", etc. Despite all the candy and sweets, it was nice that the kids got a good message!
No comments:
Post a Comment