Thursday, October 14, 2010

Yep, my boy is 12

On Tuesday Hunter turned 12 (12 on the 12th...I said that quite a few times and I'm pretty sure I annoyed Hunter with it). We had an awesome weekend celebrating his birthday. We got tickets to see our favorite comic, Jim Gaffigan, at the Paramount. We went with my sister and brother-in-law and seriously the car ride there and back was so much fun for Michelle and I. We went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and Hunter got the privilege of having two desserts (we had ordered him one and the waitress brought him one when she found out it was his bday). The show was awesome! Jim (yes, we are on a first name basis) had an hour of brand new material and it was hilarious. After we left, the very best part of the weekend, was when Hunter told me: "this was the best birthday I've ever had!" Aaaahhhhh. My heart melted.

The three of us at the Cheesecake Factory. Rhyan spent the night at Grandma's!








On Sunday night, we had our parents and siblings over for some ice cream cake. We got a cookie dough cake from Cold Stone and it was sooooo yummy! Although I am still partial to DQ cakes...


Getting ready to blow out the candles...


Chad thought it would be funny to push Hunter's face in the cake (he didn't)....



Happy 12th birthday, Hunter! We love you so much!!!





2 comments:

  1. We had so much fun and Hunter was so awesome - he just seemed so grown up the whole trip! I can't believe little Hunter Bunter is 12!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun to be able to do something like that with your kiddo! I look forward to those years...I think!

    ReplyDelete