We decided to take a Labor Day trip up to Boulder Cave. For some reason I have been itching to go up there all summer. It's a nice little walk (all up hill) and the cave was actually smaller than I thought. Why was I so pumped to go? Just kidding. The kids had a good time and we got some nice pictures taken. The weather was really nice and we really didn't need jackets...especially with the up hill workout!


Hunter's face cracked me up in this picture...

Can you find the squirrel in the rocks? I think he stopped and posed for me.
Looks like fun! But was there seriously a squirrel in that picture - because I couldn't find it! I even blew the picture up larger! Maybe I'm just really bad at "I Spy"...
ReplyDeleteI saw the squirrel when I blew up the picture really big. Cute. I love all the pictures and looks like you had lots of fun.
ReplyDelete