Thursday, July 22, 2010

EJ baby!

I got the rare opportunity to see Elton John in concert on Sunday. Wow! What a performance it was! He played for almost three hours straight without taking a break (although his band did a couple times). I was really impressed that he got up after every song to thank the crowd - what a gentleman! It was pretty exciting when he first came out; after all, the guy is a musical legend.

My camera is not that great at taking pictures from far away so these are the best I got...

Elton on the big screen...











4 comments:

  1. Melissa---Where did you see him?! How cool! I'm not a huge fan, but you are right---he's a musical legend, with a ton of hits (over how many DECADES??), and no doubt incredibly talented. What a neat opportunity!! (Pretty amazing how long he played w/out taking a break, also!!)

    very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, he came to the Sundome! Isn't that crazy? It was completely packed out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW FUN! I was a little envious of the people standing in line waiting to go into the sundome while we were at city fest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures actually turned out really well! How fun!

    ReplyDelete