Hunter got two Jim Gaffigan DVDs in his stocking this year. I have to admit, I was really excited for him to open them because I really wanted the DVDs, too! If you have never watched Jim Gaffigan's stand-up, do a youtube search. He's hilarious ~ and clean!
For the LORD, the Most High, is to be feared, a great king over all the earth. Psalms 47:2
Monday, December 28, 2009
Christmas Day - Part I
Christmas day was certainly a different one this year. This is the first year that Chad has worked during the day on Christmas (he also did on Christmas Eve). I called him as soon as the kids got up in the morning ~ 6:30~ so he could be home when they looked through their stockings. I kept them upstairs until he got home; we laid in my room and watched a Christmas Story until he arrived. I made the kids chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast and we spent the rest of the day just hanging around the house. We normally have cinnamon rolls for breakfast on Christmas day so we saved those for dinner ~ which the kids loved! We opened presents after dinner and had a nice quiet time at home.
Hunter got two Jim Gaffigan DVDs in his stocking this year. I have to admit, I was really excited for him to open them because I really wanted the DVDs, too! If you have never watched Jim Gaffigan's stand-up, do a youtube search. He's hilarious ~ and clean!
Hunter also got some Mad Libs in his stocking. The two of us have a fun time coming up with wacky words. I was able to find a couple Star Wars and a Spongebob Mad Libs book. Needless to say, Hunter and I spent the morning watching Jim Gaffigan and laughing at Mad Libs!
Hunter got two Jim Gaffigan DVDs in his stocking this year. I have to admit, I was really excited for him to open them because I really wanted the DVDs, too! If you have never watched Jim Gaffigan's stand-up, do a youtube search. He's hilarious ~ and clean!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment