Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Buh Bye to FB

So today I decided to officially end my tumultuous relationship with Facebook. We have certainly had our share of laughs but it was just becoming too unhealthy. We just couldn't seem to focus on anything else but each other. Although Facebook tried hard to get me to stay, I was persistent that our relationship was over. I know my focus needs to be elsewhere (hello, I have six children at my home during the day, a husband who works shift work, and I am going to school). I realized that those precious moments I have to relax or be alone needs to be focused on reading and growing...not snooping on what other people are doing or saying. Maybe in the future Facebook and I can reconcile and have a healthy relationship, but for now it's best that we part ways while we can still remain friends.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go lady! I have been so resistent to FB, even though I have an account, but slowly feel myself being sucked in! Don't give in!

    ReplyDelete