Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Mountains & Four Wheelin'

On Monday, my mom, sister & I drove up to Silver Beach (near Rimrock) to visit my aunt & cousins. The kids had a great time down by the river and my sister captured some really cute pictures. Rhyan proved how girlie she is by screaming when my cousin's kids caught a couple frogs. She also hated getting sand in her shoes but eventually loosened up enough to take them off and put her feet in the water.

Hunter & Justin (my cousin's son)



Chase


Tanner





Kaden


The four boys throwing rocks






Last Friday, I visited with my sis and the kids had a great time together (as always). Rhyan and Kaden had a fun time driving the 4 wheeler around.





1 comment:

  1. Aren't those kids just so stinkin' cute?

    And I seriously had to consider whether I should put the bum picture on, but then I thought you might try and pay me back someday, and my bum is MUCH bigger... :)

    ReplyDelete